Gourmet@Home 8 of 8, They say all good things come to an end. This series may have finished but we are on a mission to inspire with our simple yet amazing ingredients. Take care during lockdown, stay safe, cook at home, and make it amazing!
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
- 1 parsnip, cut into matchsticks
- 2 carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp Egmont Manuka Honey MGO 250+
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- ¼ white cabbage, shredded
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 200oC.
- Place the parsnip and carrot on a large baking tray and toss in the oil and 1 tbsp honey, season and roast for 10 minutes.
- Mix together the mayonnaise, mustard and remaining honey in a large bowl, toss in the cabbage, warm roasted vegetables and parsley and mix to evenly coat.
Great served with roast gammon or with cold cooked meats.