Here’s what she had to say about her latest choice, the Ultimate Breakfast Berry Smoothie: “It’s breakfast in a glass! This delicious antioxidant packed smoothie will keep you energised through the morning. Adding oats and chia seeds provide additional fibre to help balance blood sugar and keep you feeling fuller for longer. Berries provide plenty of vitamin C and flavonoids to support immune health and lower inflammation.”
We all know experts call breakfast the most important meal of the day, so why not get your day off to the best possible start with this smoothie. We’ve included the full recipe below.
Meanwhile, if you’re looking for tasty treat for the whole family to enjoy, you can check out her Chocolate Coconut Bars here:
Ultimate Breakfast Berry Smoothie
- 300ml unsweetened almond milk / coconut milk
- 200g fresh/frozen berries (e.g strawberries, raspberries, blackcurrants)
- 2 small bananas or 160g weight
- 1 heaped tsp (8g) Egmont Manuka Honey
60g / 1/2 cup oats
- 1 tbsp (12g) chia seeds
- Simply put all the ingredients in a blender and process until thick and creamy
- Best served immediately.
Calories per serving 272kcal, Fat 4.8g of which saturates 2.1g, Carbohydrates 46.6g of which sugars 22g, protein 7.1g