Keeping the ball rolling Gourmet@Home lockdown Recipe No.3
"Sunday morning breakfast calling"... (Recipe inspired by Maroon 5 and Egmont Honey)
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
- 3 medium eggs
- 2 tbsp Egmont Manuka Honey or Squeeze
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 tbsp milk
- 4 x 1cm thick slices of any bread
- Vegetable oil for shallow frying
200g fresh berries and 4 tbsp low fat Greek yogurt to serve
- Whisk together the eggs, 1 tbsp honey, cinnamon and milk in a shallow dish. Dip in the bread 2 slices at a time, turning over until all the egg mixture has been absorbed.
- Heat a little oil in a non-stick frying pan and fry the bread on a low heat in 2 batches for 1-2 minutes on each side until golden.
- Serve topped with fresh berries, a dollop of Greek yogurt and drizzled with remaining honey.
So simple! Impress your honey with some honey!