Egmont Creamed Honey & Raspberry Iced Tea
Relax under the shade of a tree with a good book and a glass of our raspberry iced tea this summer and you’ll be onto a good thing. Make sure it is well-chilled and poured over lots of ice to take the heat out of these hot summer afternoons.
Serves: Serves 4
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 2 teaspoons black tea (or two teabags)
- 3 cups boiling water
- 4-5 tablespoons Creamed Honey & Raspberry
1. Put the tea/teabags into a large jug, pour over the boiling water, add in the honey and stir well until dissolved.
2. Check for sweetness, adding more honey if desired.
3. Leave to steep for 5 minutes before straining the tea leaves from the liquid, or simply remove the teabags if using those.
4. Put into a jug along with a handful of raspberries and several large sprigs of mint and refrigerate until chilled.
5. Serve over ice with extra raspberries and mint in each glass.